General Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions govern the online and mobile gaming services we provide and by using and/or visiting any section of this website, or registering an account and clicking “I agree” , you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by the:
- GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS - On this page
- BONUS TERMS AND CONDITIONS- Click Here
- RULES OF THE GAMES -Click Here
In addition, you also agree to be bound by any additional terms and conditions of promotions, bonuses and special offers which may be found on the Website or communicated to you from time to time.
If you do not agree with any of the terms of this Agreement, do not click “I agree”, do not continue to use the website, download, install or otherwise use the software, and remove the software from your computer.
The following words and terms should be interpreted as follows, unless the context clearly implies otherwise.
- “Account”: a personal account opened by you on the Internet Site
- “Client”, “You” or “Player”: the visitor who has registered with us on the site and in whose name an Account has been opened.
- “Game(s)”: any games available on the Internet Site for the benefit of the Players.
- “Governing Law” or “Applicable Law”: the Laws of Cyprus.
- “Internet Site”: This website and all other websites connected to it or to the Software and accessible through links or other access paths and the services available through such sites.
- “Regulatory Authority”: Cashpot Casino
- “Relatives”: spouse, partner, parents, children and/or siblings.
- “Software”: the software licensed by us including all programs and databases and any other derived content, requiring download, whether accessible or otherwise used by you through the Internet Site and allowing you to participate in the online casino.
General Terms and Conditions
- 1.1. These T&Cs shall be the official source of reference for any complication/dispute related to the use of the Internet Site, our service or Software. All Games played on the Internet Site are duly subject to the rules as specified in these T&Cs.
- 1.2. We reserve the right to suspend, add, end, amend and/or supplement these T&Cs from time to time as deemed appropriate. We are under no obligation to verify if all Clients use the Internet Site and/or the Software according to the updated rules of these T&Cs. The version posted on the Internet Site(s) is the effective version, and that which you should use as reference. It is your responsibility to inform yourself regarding the T&Cs, as well as being familiarized with the modifications that affect or will affect you.
- 1.3. Should there be any discrepancy between the T&Cs in the English language version and the version in any other language, the English version will supersede.
- 1.4. At our sole discretion, We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time without an obligation to state a reason or give prior notice. In such an event, we will return any balances in accordance with the standard payment procedures at the time.
2.1. You may only use the Website if you are the legal age according to the corresponding national legislation. In any event you may not use the Website if you are under 18 years of age.
2.2. Registration is prohibited to residents of the USA, Turkey, Israel and Singapore as well as residents of any other country where prohibited by local laws. It is your responsibility to know whether the registration or use of an Account is allowed within your jurisdiction. We are under no obligation to refund any funds you may have wagered or won through such account.
2.3. We reserve the right to prohibit persons from any jurisdiction from opening an Account with us.
2.4. No employees, executives, managers, directors, consultants, agents, affiliated companies, providers or sellers of us, or anyone else having access to inside information, can participate in any of the Games during their term of employment and/or engagement. Relatives of these parties are not authorized to use the Software directly or indirectly, unless expressly allowed to play on the Internet Site by means of written authorization by us. If this clause is breached, we reserve the right to close the Account immediately and to cancel payment on any gain. This shall take place without any prejudice to the rights that we have against the breaching person in terms of the employment or any other contract between the same person and us.
2.5. The Player acknowledges that some games may not be available in all countries. Games offered by NetEnt are not available in Belgium, France, Spain, Italy, Bulgaria, Canada, Denmark, Estonia, Mexico, Portugal, Romania, the United States of America, or the United Kingdom.
2.6. You understand and accept that we are unable to provide you with any legal advice or assurances and that it is your sole responsibility to ensure that at all times you comply with the laws that govern you and that you have the complete legal right to play the Games. Any participation in the Games is at your sole option, discretion, and risk. By playing the Games, you acknowledge that you do not find the Games or any other services available on the Internet Site to be offensive, objectionable, unfair, or indecent in any way.
3. Registering and access an account
3.1. In order to place a real money bet via the Website, you must register an account on the website.
3.2. You will be asked to provide us with your personal information, including your name, date of birth, address, telephone number and email address; and a confirmation that you are over 18 years of age.
3.3. You must maintain your account and keep your details up-to-date. In order to change the originally indicated personal information for any reason, you will be asked to provide more than one document proving the new information is valid.
3.4. You may only open a single Account using your own name and personal details. We reserve the right to close an Account at any time and to cancel all the transactions pertaining to any Client who has registered more than one Account in his own name or under different names. We reserve the right to block regular or tournament play and/or prize distribution should any evidence of multi-accounting arise.
3.5. By registering an account with us, you implicitly authorize us to process your personal data in compliance with the privacy laws in force in Cyprus. We assure you that your personal data is processed fairly, lawfully, and in accordance with good practice and is only collected for the specific purposes of providing the services offered by us, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
3.6. Access to your account will be by username and password, chosen by you on registering your Account. We are in no way responsible if the Client forgets, misplaces, or loses his Login and Password details, except as a result of an error on the part of us.
3.7. You are responsible for ensuring that your Login and Password details are kept confidential and not disclosed to anyone. Every person who identifies him/herself by entering your Username and Password is assumed by us to by you, and all transactions where the Username and Password were entered correctly will be regarded as valid. We will not be responsible for any third-party access to your Account and under no circumstances shall we be liable for any losses incurred by you, or changes to your Account balance, as a result of misuse of your Username and Password.
3.8. At our sole discretion, We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time without any obligation to state a reason or give prior notice. In such an event, we will return any balances in accordance with the standard payment procedures at the time.
3.9. If you do not access your Account and do not place any cash wager for any consecutive period of 180 days, then after those 180 days your Account will be deemed 'Inactive', and ‘Inactive Account Fee’ of €5 will be deducted from your account every thirty days (This fee is subject to change).
- 3.9.1. Before deducting the fee, we will use reasonable efforts to contact you and inform you that your account has become inactive and that the Inactive Account Fee will be charged.
- 3.9.2. We will stop deducting the Inactive Account Fee once your Account Balance reaches zero, or you if you reactivate your Account.
3.10. Accounts do not accrue interest.
4. Verification and account closure
4.1. You confirm that all information submitted to us is true, accurate, and complete. We reserve the right to cancel your registration/winnings in the event that the information is found to be false, inaccurate, deceitful, or incomplete.
4.2. We have the right to take any measures and adopt any procedures to verify the identity of a Client at any time, including but not limited to requesting copies of one or more of the following documents (or additional documents not listed below): Photo ID (valid Passport, Driving License or National Identity Card), the proof of address (a utility bill issued within the last 6 months); the debit/credit cards and etc.
4.3. You are entitled to close your Account and terminate this Agreement at any time by contacting Support using the Contact Us page in the Help Center, or via email, and we will respond within a reasonable time. You will be responsible for activity on the Account until the closure has been finalized by us.
4.4. In the event of cancellation of the Player’s Account, a Player shall be permitted to withdraw any balances exceeding withdrawal fees, in line with our Withdrawal policy.
5. Misuse of the Internet Site
5.1. The Internet Site may only be used for personal enjoyment, recreation, and entertainment purposes. Any other use of the Internet Site is strictly prohibited.
5.2. Funds deposited must be utilized for the playing of the Games and any suspicious activity on an Account could lead us to report you to the Regulatory Authority and any other relevant authorities, freeze the funds and close the Account.
5.3. In the event of any misuse and/or abuse of the Internet Site and/or the Software, we reserve the right to close or block your Account until the matter is resolved.
5.4. Use of the Internet Site for transmission, distribution, publication, or storage of any material on or via the Internet Site which is in violation of any applicable law or regulation or any third party's rights is strictly prohibited. This includes but is not limited with the use of the Internet Site or the transmission, distribution, publication or storage of any material on or via the Internet Site in a matter or for a purpose which infringes copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights, is obscene or harmful to minors or constitutes an illegal act or harassment, is libelous or defamatory, violates any privacy or data protection laws, is fraudulent or breaches any exchange control or gambling law.
5.5. If, in our sole determination, we find that you have cheated or attempted to defraud us or any other Client in any way of any of the Games (including but not limited to game manipulation or payment fraud), or if we suspect you of fraudulent payment, including use of stolen credit cards, or any other fraudulent activity (including but not limited to any charge-back or other reversal of a payment) or prohibited transaction (including but not limited to money laundering), we reserve the right to suspend and/or close the Account and to share the full information including your identity to other online gaming internet sites, banks, credit card companies, and appropriate third parties.
6. Money Laundering and Fraudulent Activity
6.1. The Casino is fully committed to be vigilant and prevent money laundering and the financing of terrorism. We are also committed to our social duty to prevent serious crime and not to allow our systems to be abused in furtherance of these crimes.
6.2. The Internet Site may only be used for lawful purposes, and may not be used for any illicit or fraudulent activity, or for any unlawful or fraudulent transaction, in accordance with the laws of all the relevant jurisdictions. You may not use the services offered by us in any way directly or indirectly associated with money laundering or the funding of terrorism. The Casino will:
- 6.2.1. keep at all times a secure online list of all registered Players and take necessary measures to establish the identity of any person for whom it is proposed to provide its service, as outlined in these Terms and Conditions;
6.2.2. retain identification and transactional documentation as defined in the laws regulations and guidance notes;
6.2.3. examine with special attention, and to the extent possible, the background and purpose of any complex or large transactions and any transactions which are particularly likely, by their nature, to be related to money laundering or the funding of terrorism;
6.2.4. report any suspicion or knowledge of money laundering or terrorism financing to the relevant parties and/or regulators;
6.2.5. cooperate with all relevant administrative, enforcement and judicial authorities in their endeavor to prevent and detect criminal activity;
6.2.6. not accept to open anonymous Accounts or Accounts in fictitious names such that the true beneficial owner is not known; not accept cash from Players;
6.2.7. if it becomes aware that a person has provided false information when providing due diligence documents and/or that person has already been registered, we shall immediately cancel that person’s registration as a Player.
6.3. By opening an account with us, you agree to abide by all the rules and regulations relating to Anti-Money Laundering that are in place in Cyprus and throughout the EU. Where we know or suspect that a transaction may be related to money laundering or the funding of terrorism, we have the right to disclose details of such transactions to relevant bodies.
6.4.You certify that the funds you deposit on the Internet Site are not from any illegal source or are the proceeds of crime.
7 Deposit and Account Balance
- 7.1.Your player account balance will be maintained in Euros (€). You will, however, be able to deposit using the currency of your choice, as supported by us at that time.
7.2.You may fund your Account using the various payment methods offered by us at the time. We do not accept cash and/or wire transfers from Players.
7.3.Internet gambling may be illegal in the jurisdiction in which you are located; if so, you are not authorized to use your payment card to complete your deposit.
7.4.Funds deposited in the Account shall be available for use within twenty-four (24) hours from receipt of money (or earlier where possible). The twenty-four (24) hour time frame specifically excludes the time that the financial institution, or other payment providers, takes to process the transfer.
7.5.We reserve the right to set a minimum and maximum amount of funds that can be deposited per transaction. Such amounts may be varied at our discretion.
7.6.You may only use your own personal credit/debit card or other payment methods to fund your Account. The name appearing on the credit cards, or registered on the payment accounts used for deposits or payouts must correspond to the name registered on your Account.
7.7. In case the Casino detects that the deposit funds come from any other source, such as commercial/business cards and/or third-party cards, we reserve the right to request the additional verification.
- 7.7.1. If the business/commercial card was used to make a deposit with us, additional verification documents can include but can not be limited with the proof of being an owner of the business the card belongs to; proof of income for funding your gambling and the statement showing the transactions made with us.
7.7.2. If the third party card was used to make a deposit with us from an unconnected person to the account holder, additional verification documents can include but can not be limited with the identity document of the cardholder, signed form of CAF (card authorization form) and etc.
7.8. You may choose to process your deposit in an alternative currency, as offered by us at the time. The Euro amount that will be credited to your account will be presented to you in the Cashier when requesting your deposit. The Euro amount will be based on the exchange rate offered by us at that time and may contain a conversion fee. Should the exchange rate change between the time of opening the Cashier and submitting the deposit request, the actual Euro amount credited to your account will be calculated according to the exchange rate on the system at the time of submitting the deposit request.
7.9. We reserve the right to request proof of payments to the Account at any moment.
7.10. We hereby ensure the security of all financial information on the Client and financial documents whether relating indirectly or directly to the transactions affected between the Client and us or between us and the relevant tax authorities.
7.11. Should funds be added to a Player’s Account in error, it is the Player’s responsibility to notify us of the error without delay. Any winnings subsequent to the error and prior to the notification of us, provided they are linked to such error, shall be deemed invalid and returned to us.
7.12. You agree not to make any charge-backs and/or renounce or cancel or otherwise reverse any of your due payments including deposits made to your account. Should you initiate a chargeback, the casino reserve the right to close your Account, initiate legal proceedings to recover the funds you are trying to chargeback as well as any charges or expenses which we might incur as a result and report the matter to the Police if we suspect foul play.
8. Promotions and Bonuses
- 8.1. Parts of the Internet Site may from time to time contain competitions, promotions or similar and related activities offered by us or by third parties, including bonus credits to your Account.
8.2. Any specific additional terms and conditions for participation in any such competitions, promotions, or similar and related activities will be specified on the relevant part of the Internet Site from time to time (“Bonus Policy) or provided to you by email. By entering or participating in the relevant competitions, promotions, or similar and related activities, you agree to be bound by those Terms of Participation in addition to the General T&Cs. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency, the Terms of Participation will prevail. We specifically retain the right, at any time and without notice, to remove, alter or add competitions, promotions, or similar and related activities on the Internet Site without responsibility towards the Player.
8.3. You bind yourself not to abuse the ability of opening Accounts in order to benefit from bonus credits and other promotional offers that we may offer. We reserve the right, in case of abusive behavior as related to bonus credits and/or to promotional offers by us, in our sole discretion, to rescind or block Accounts created to that end, as well as their transactions.
9. Betting rules
- 9.1.Winnings and Betting Rules
- 9.1.1. A player must bet while taking into consideration the rules of the game he is on.
9.1.2. Irregular play:
- The Casino has the prerogative to refuse any withdrawal request, which includes the right to remove all bonuses or winnings in the case of Irregular Play. The following are deemed irregular play:
- 22.214.171.124. Real Money (deposit) Betting Rules:
- Placing total bets equal to or greater than 30% of the value of the smallest deposit currently in play. This includes purchasing in-game features including but not limited to free spins with a total bet amount of 30% or greater than the value of the deposit.
126.96.36.199. Bonus Betting Rules:
- Placing wagers that are 30% or more then the value of the bonus (the smallest one among them) currently in play within the bonus wagering requirements are fulfilled.
- Placing total bets equal to or greater than 30% of the value of the smallest Cashback Bonus currently in play.
- Purchasing in-game features including but not limited to free spins with a total bet amount of 30% or greater than the value of the deposit or bonus (the smallest one among them) currently in play.
- Switching the game category from Slots to Table or Other games while placing bets using the bonus amount before the bonus wagering requirements are filled.
- Placing total bets equal to or greater than 30% of the sum of the comp points redeemed.
- Bets equal to zero, hedge betting or low margin bets. They will all be considered as Irregular Play.
188.8.131.52 Using Martingale, double-up, one number betting, and similar systems and strategies and/or abusing the in-game bonus features. Should you be found to be employing any strategy, your winnings will be confiscated, and your account permanently closed.
9.1.3 “Total bets” is defined as the sum of individual bets (lines, chips, hands, etc.) within a round, i.e., the total bet amount when clicking the “spin” or “play” or equivalent button.
9.2. Winnings and Cashouts Limits
The Casino reserves the right to adjust your winnings and apply the allowed maximum cashouts as follows:
- 9.2.1. The maximum cashout from a No Deposit Bonus is 50 Euro. In cases where no active deposit was made in the last 45 days, the player must deposit 50 Euro to reactivate the account and can cash out 100 euro (50 euro winnings + 50 euro deposit). Any amount over the maximum cashout will be removed.
9.2.2. Cashback Bonus/Real Cash is restricted to a maximum withdrawal limit of 10X the cashback amount. The bonus amount is non-withdrawable, and the casino reserves the right to deduct issued Cashback money from pending withdrawals.
9.2.3. Assurance Bonus is restricted to a maximum withdrawal limit of 20x the bonus amount. The bonus amount is non-withdrawable, and the casino reserves the right to deduct issued Cashback money from pending withdrawals.
9.2.4. In case that a player's total deposit amount is equal to or less than €200, the player will be limited to withdrawing up to x10 of the deposit in play. This rule will also be taken into account in a case where the Casinos sees that a player made additional deposits, specifically to surpass this rule.
9.2.5. If a player has decided to enforce deposit limits on his account, his withdrawal will be limited to x5 of the limit amount.
9.2.6. The maximum cashout is 10x the sum of the comp points received and not exceeding the 1000 EUR, any funds over the maximum cashable amount will be removed automatically on cashout.
9.2.7. Once a player has started playing with a bonus on his balance, his withdrawal is limited to x20 of the deposit currently in play.
9.3. Wagering Requirements
In the case that a player chooses to place bets whilst having a bonus on balance, the following limitations will apply:
- 9.3.1. The welcome package has a wagering requirement of 33x that each player must complete before they can request a withdrawal of funds.
9.3.2. Each bonus that is granted by the support upon a player's request, will have a wagering requirement that is determined by the support.
9.3.3. Each bonus is restricted from being used on Table and/or other games. The player can only use bonus funds to play Slots.
9.3.4. The player must be aware that the bonuses are granted as play money and are not withdrawable.
9.3.5. Players are strictly forbidden from employing any strategies when using active bonuses to fulfill wagering requirements. If a Player is found to have employed such strategies, or the Casino has reasonable grounds to believe that a Player has been using a bonus solely for financial gain, the Casino reserves the right to revoke the winnings.
9.3.6. Some games and slots will contribute different percentages to the wagering requirements. The player may see them in the table below:
|Game / Game Category||Contribution|
|Blackjack (all varieties), Roulette (all varieties), Casino Poker (all varieties), Baccarat (all varieties), Video Poker (all varieties), Craps (all varieties),||10%|
|Casino War, Stake Contribution - Fruit Zen, Yak, Yeti & Roll, Weekend In Vegas, The Angler, Book of Sun, 88 Dragon, Gods Temple, Monkey Money, Fruits Land, Legend of Ra, Book of Gold: Double Chance, Clover Tales, 40 Joker Staxx, Viking Gods: Thor & Loki, Ecuador Gold, Faerie Spells, Faerie Spells NJP, Alkemor`s Tower, Stampede, Dragon Kings, The Golden Owl of Athena, Sevens & Fruits, Mighty Africa: 4096 Ways, Rise of Egypt, Viking Fortune : Hold & Win, Joker Expand, Spectrum.||10%|
|Slots (all varieties), All other games||100%|
10. Withdrawal Policy
- 10.1. You may at any time request a payout from the existing balance of your Account in whole or in part provided that all payments have been confirmed and all amounts deposited, and all other terms and conditions have been met.
10.2. Withdrawal requests will be limited to a minimum of €100 per withdrawal request (except the gains from No Deposit Bonus). Any request lower than this amount will be declined, and the funds will be returned to the player's balance. A player may then place a new withdrawal request in line with this limit.
10.3. Withdrawal requests will be limited to a maximum of €5,000 per thirty (30) days period. Any requests exceeding these amounts will be declined, and the funds will be returned to your Account balance. You may then place a new withdrawal request in-line with this limit.
10.4. The Casino has the intention to process each payout request within 5 business days, but cannot be held liable to any timeframe.
10.5. We reserve the right to decline a withdrawal request if verification has not been completed in full within 5 days from the first request date. This verification includes verification of your identity, age and location, and phone number. In addition, we further reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to demand a notarized ID or any equivalent certified ID according to the applicable law of your jurisdiction.
10.6. Payouts may only be made to an account registered to the owner of the Account, and must have the same name and address as it exists in our records.
10.7. Payouts up until the amount of the deposits made on an account shall be made through the same route from which the funds originated with the exception of those cases where the payment method does not offer redirection of payouts to the same route. Any additional amounts will be processed to an account owned by the person registered on the Account. In some cases, at our discretion, the additional amount may be paid to the player through one of the deposit methods already used on the Account.
10.8. Any expense related to withdrawal requests shall be charged to the receiver. Any applicable taxes in relation to your winnings shall be your sole responsibility.
10.9. The casino operating currency is EURO. You acknowledge that withdrawals via bank transfers and other available modes of payments can in exceptional cases be subject to additional charges by the intermediary banks and currency conversion on the side of your bank. These charges remain outside the influence of the Casino.
11. Refund Policy
- 11.1. Before initiating the refund request, the player is required to contact the live support or send an email to [email protected] explaining the reason for a refund claim.
11.2. We are under no obligation to refund a deposit. In those cases, where we do refund a deposit, the administrative charges shall be applied
- 11.2.1. A player must submit in writing a valid reason why a refund will be issued on deposits which have not been used to place any wager on any Games. Approval on such a request will be at the discretion of the management.
11.2.2. Any approved refunds will incur a minimum 5% administrative fee, with a minimum of €5.
11.3. Before a refund is processed all bonuses and winnings in your balance will be deducted prior to calculating the amount to be refunded.
12. Responsible Gaming
- 12.1. For those customers who wish to restrict their gambling, we provide voluntary self-exclusion tools, which enable you to close your account or restrict your ability to place bets. If you require any information relating to this facility, please contact Customer Support or send an email to [email protected]
12.2. Self-exclusion - you may want to exclude yourself from gambling for an extended period of time. You can request Self-Exclusion for a period between 6 months and 5 years.
- 12.2.1. We will endeavor to implement your request within a reasonable time period and to ensure compliance with you self-exclusion. However, you accept that we have no responsibility or liability whatsoever if you continue gambling before your request has been implemented or you seek to use the Website and we fail to recognize or determine that.
12.2.2. You acknowledge that exclusion and limits are set per account, and should you have accounts on more than one site owned by us, you must set the limits and exclusion on each account accordingly.
12.2.3. During your self-exclusion period, all your accounts detected by us will be blocked and you are not allowed to open a new account with us during the self-exclusion period. Any new accounts you might attempt to open during your exclusion period will be blocked as soon as detected by us. In the event that you breach your self-exclusion by opening a new account with another casino brand operated by us, we shall close any such account, and will not be liable to refund you any funds which may have been wagered or won in association with this account.
12.2.4. Please note that if you decide to reactivate your account(s) at the end of your selected self-exclusion period you must notify our customer support by sending an email to request reactivation of your account, which will be reactivated no sooner than 24 hours after your request.
12.2.5. During the self-exclusion period we will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that you are removed from our marketing materials. This does not mean that we are able to ensure that you will not be exposed to untargeted and general advertising campaigns. Promotions and advertising campaigns from 3rd party entities are out of the control of the casino or its parent company. Please ensure to unsubscribe directly from the 3rd party marketing entity or block the sender of the email or SMS campaign.
12.3. Time out (Break)
- 12.3.1. The casino offers a Time out and temporarily blocks you from accessing your account for a period of 24 hours up to 6 weeks. Time out can be done by sending an email request to Customer Support.
12.3.2. Any request to undo your time-out period will only come into effect after a 24-hour cool-off period.
12.3.3. During your time-out, any balances will remain and any winnings will be credited to your account. No withdrawal request is allowed during the Time-Out period. You can only access your winnings after the cool off period has ended. It is possible that bonuses may expire during the time-out period, in accordance with the bonus terms and conditions. We cannot reinstate any expired bonuses if the account is reopened after the time-out period.
12.3.4. Deposit Limits - The casino offers a daily, weekly or monthly deposit limit. For details of how to set up a deposit limit please contact Customer Service or send an email request to [email protected]
13. Game Cancellation
- 13.1. We reserve the right to cancel any of the Games, whether before their start or during the continuance of such Game(s).
13.2. If a Game is cancelled before the actual start of that Game is officially announced on the Internet Site, the Player’s buy-in and entry fee will be returned to the Player’s Account and the Player will be returned to his former status.
13.3. If a Game is cancelled after the starting time of that Game but before the outcome is decided, (e.g. due to a technical failure or due to any other foreseen/unforeseen circumstances), whether or not within our control, the Player’s bet will be returned to the Account and the Account will be returned to its former status.
14. Results of Games
- 14.1. Once the Games have finished, their result cannot be changed or cancelled. We retain the right to accept, refuse or partially accept Game results.
14.2. Winnings will be credited to the Account following confirmation of the final result.
14.3. The printout of a Game that has been played is not considered to be a receipt of the winnings. A Game shall be considered as having been won if it is listed on our Server.
14.4. In case of conflict between the result posted on the Internet Site and the result exposed in our Server, the result posted in our Server shall take precedence. The Client understands and agrees that we and our records shall be the final authority in determining the terms of his participation in the Games, the activity resulting from there and the circumstances in which they occurred. Hence, you understand and accept that the settlement of any conflict between the Client and us will be determined based on the records kept by us. Therefore any decision taken by us in this regard shall be final and binding.
14.5. The Client may further address their complaints via E-mail to [email protected]
15. Complaints and Customer Support
- 15.1. Players may address their complaints by contacting Support using the Contact Us page in the Help Center, or via email, and/or via Live Chat available on the Internet Site. We will do our utmost to resolve a reported complaint at its earliest. In order to optimize the quality of our services, your calls to our customer services may be recorded. While we will strive to do its best to provide the Player with any information he requires in an accurate manner, any information given shall be subject to this Agreement and/or any other terms, conditions or rules directly contained in Email format. In case of a contradiction between the information given by the customer support center and the Agreement, the provisions contained in this Agreement shall prevail.
15.2. Objection or complaints concerning the operation of Games have to be presented before the start of the Games.
15.3. The Client is hereby acknowledging and accepting that any complaint or contest made by the Client more than 14 days after the date of finalization of the transaction which is the subject of the complaint in question will not be taken into consideration, and shall have no value.
15.4. We will not consider any claims or disputes on games to be valid unless said games are directly registered in the database files or records of ours.
15.5. We are in no way responsible for the investigation or the initiation of a complaint made by a Player against another Player for any reason, including but not limited to, the conditions in this Agreement.
15.6. We in our sole discretion can decide to act against any person suspected of illicit actions or of wanting to violate the conditions of this Agreement.
15.7. Clients are advised to comply with applicable legislation in the jurisdiction in which they are domiciled and/or resident. We accept no responsibility for any action taken by any authority against any Client.
16. Software, End-User License
- 16.1. By playing on the Internet Site you are being granted a personal non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Software, according to these T&Cs and including the clauses in this section.
16.2. By playing on the Internet Site the Client accepts and agrees that the true random number generator ("TRNG") determines the outcome of every Game.
16.3. The Player shall not commit any act or adopt any kind of behavior that could damage our reputation, and the Player acknowledges that the use of the Service and/or the Software is at his sole discretion and risk.
16.4. We are committed to detecting and preventing the use of software programs which are designed to enable artificial intelligence ("AI Software") on the Internet such as, but not limited to, opponent-profiling, cheating software or anything else that we deem enables you to have an unfair advantage over other Players. The Player acknowledges that we will take measures to detect and prevent the use of such programs and AI Software using methods (including but not limited to reading the list of currently running programs on a Player’s computer) and the Player agrees not to use any AI Software and/or any such programs.
16.5. We reserve the right to cancel and block the Account of any Client who is suspected to have made use of the software programs mentioned in the immediately preceding clause.
16.6 In the event of any kind of Software interruption due to any type of problem, we reserve the exclusive right of requesting a screenshot.
16.7. We reserve the right to suspend the services and the operation of the Internet Site for any reason including failure of the Internet Site due to viruses or bugs or other malfunction, installation of updates to the Internet Site and maintenance.
17. Disclaimer & Limitation of Liability Warranties, Representations and Disclaimers
- 17.1. It is hereby being specified that we make no representation, pledge or warranty (either explicit or implicit, including but not limited to warranties for accuracy, fitness of purposes or non-infringement) that the content of these T&Cs is accurate and/or suitable for any particular purpose other than in so far as those warranties which cannot be expressly excluded under the governing law of these T&Cs.
17.2. Use of this Internet Site is entirely at the Client’s risk. The Internet Site, its content and the system therein are provided on an ‘as is’ basis with no warranties, assurances, engagements, or any declaration, explicit or implied, legal or other. We hereby exclude all terms, conditions, and warranties explicit or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties, commercial conditions, and or matters of satisfactory quality, ability and adaptability to a specific end, completion or precision of services and of the Internet Site in respect to the failure to respect governing rules and laws.
17.3. We do not guarantee that the services or the Internet Site are authorized, and that the operation will fully satisfy the Client, that it is entirely secure and exempt from error, that it is updated regularly, that any software defect is regularly corrected, that it is uninterrupted, that the services or the Internet Site are virus or bug free, or that they are continually operational, that they are adequate, that the material is reliable, or that all other information obtained by way of the service or that all results are adequate and reliable.
18. Loss or Damage
- 18.1. We are in no way responsible for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, that you or a third party might have suffered as a result of your use or the third party’s use of the Internet Site, including but not limited to damages caused by a commercial loss, a loss of benefits, a loss on anticipated profit, interruption of business, loss of commercial information, or any other pecuniary and or consecutive loss.
18.2. Without limitation to the generality of the preceding clause, no responsibility is being acknowledged or accepted hereunder for, inter alia, the following matters:
- 18.2.1. mistake(s), misprint(s), misinterpretation(s), mishearing(s), misreading(s), mistranslation(s), spelling mistake(s), fault(s) in reading, transaction error(s), technical hazard(s), registration error(s), manifest error(s), Force(s) Majeure and/or any other similar mistake(s)/error(s).
18.2.2. Violation of our rules.
18.2.3. Criminal actions.
18.2.4. Advice, in whichever form this is provided, provided by us.
18.2.5. Financial risk and loss, including, but not limited to variances in exchange rates.
18.2.6. Legal actions and/or other remedies.
18.2.7. Loss or damage that you or a third party might have suffered as a result of your use or their use of the Internet Site, its content or that of any link suggested by us.
18.2.8. Loss or damage that you or a third party might have suffered as a result of any modification, suspension or interruption of the Internet Site.
18.2.9. Loss or damage, including but not limited to a loss of profit, as a result of improper functioning of the Internet Site, any delay, interruption, transmission, loss or corruption of data, improper functioning of the means of communication. In the event that the malfunction of the Internet Site results in profit, whether it be collected or credited to an Account, we reserve the right to claim all gains that you may have benefited from as a result of one of those malfunctions, and you would be obliged to immediately reimburse us the amount collected and to inform us of the malfunction. We reserve the right, at its sole discretion, of directly deducting from your Account an amount equal to that which you may have received in error.
18.2.10. Criminal use of the Internet Site or of its content by any person, of a defect, or omission or of any other factor beyond our control.
18.2.11. Any use made of the Internet Site due to someone else accessing the private areas requiring Login and Password using a Client Login and Password details.
18.2.12. In case of discrepancies in the systems or in the means of communication, due to viruses or bugs as it relates to the Account regulations or all other parameters that make up the Internet Site, any damage, costs, expenses, losses, or claims brought about by said discrepancies.
18.2.13. Any act or omission by an internet provider or of any other third party with whom you may have contracted in order to have access to our service and/or Internet Site. In case of litigation between the internet provider and yourself, we cannot be a party to the suit, and such suit shall in no way affect the Client’s obligations under this Agreement.
18.2.14. Any claim arising as a result of damages incurred by a Client due to the content of any material posted by another Client on the Internet Site.
18.2.15. Any damage or loss suffered by the Client due to force majeure which is beyond our control.
18.3. The Player shall hold us harmless against any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and/or damages arising as a result of the Player using the Internet Site, the Player using any of the materials obtained from the Internet Site, the Player’s participation in the Games, the Player’s acceptance of any prizes and/or winnings; and/or the Player’s use of the Software, whether this has been downloaded from the Internet Site or through any other means.
18.4. The Player shall further hold us harmless against any costs, expenses, liabilities and/or damages arising as a result of any legal action taken by or against the Player due to his use of Internet Site, which actions may include, but not be limited to, actions due to the illegality of online wagering within the Player’s jurisdiction.
19. Limitation of Liability before a Court of Law
- 19.1. In the event that we are found liable in any way, by a Court of Law and/or a similar authority, with legal competence and/or jurisdiction over us, then our liability is limited to the amount of the net winnings, relating to the particular Client in that calendar year. Alternatively, when relevant and applicable, the amount recorded in the Account or the amount transferred into or out of the Account, whichever is the lesser.
20. Term and Cancellation
- 20.1. This Agreement is effective immediately after clicking on “I agree” and remains valid until it is cancelled in accordance to the conditions stated herein.
20.2. You can cancel this Agreement at any time as provided in clauses under the condition that you have no outstanding amounts with us, for any reason. The cancellation of this Agreement becomes effective only after you have received a notification in writing from us confirming the cancellation. From the moment when this Agreement becomes invalid, you will no longer be authorized to use the service and the Software and to play the Games, and you are under the obligation to erase the Software from your computer and to destroy all documentation, related to the service or to the Software, under your possession, in your power or under your control.
20.3. We are entitled to terminate this Agreement immediately on notice (or attempted notice) to the Client at the Email address that was provided to us.
20.4. Immediately following the cancellation of this Agreement, by either party, we are bound to reimburse the integral amount indicated in the Client’s Account, only after the deduction of amounts owed to us, if any. Where we have terminated an Account as a result of a failed security review, any remaining balances in the Account are deemed to have been forfeited.
20.5. The cancellation of this Agreement shall not be the cause of prejudice to any other right or engagement of either party with regards to any violation stated herein or any other violation.
20.6. All existing obligations between the parties to this Agreement will be null and void after the cancellation of this Agreement, and for whatever reason, except if provided otherwise, under the reserved rights and obligations accepted prior to the cancellation.
21. Miscellaneous Provisions, Intellectual Property
- 21.1. The Internet Site is intended solely for personal and non-commercial use by Clients. In any event, no one is authorized to copy, modify, tamper with, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, transfer, upload, download or otherwise alter the content of our Internet Site.
21.2. Any unauthorized downloading or copying of any material contained in the Internet Site as well as the design of the Internet Site itself may be considered as a violation of applicable intellectual property rights within the European Union.
22. Breach of Agreement
- 22.1. These T&Cs are not intended to create any partnership, agency or joint venture between us and the Clients.
22.2. In accepting the terms of this Agreement, you are bound to integrally indemnify us, to defend us and to exonerate us, on demand of any complaint, responsibility, damage, loss, cost or expense, including, but not limited to, all legal or other fees that we shall bear as a result of breach of this Agreement, a violation of these T&Cs, laws, rules and or rights or of those of a third party, to any use of the service and/or Software with your Login and Password, whether it be with your knowledge or without it, as well as any acceptance of profit on your part.
22.3. Without prejudice to the generality of the preceding clause should a claim be brought against us as a result of actions performed by you, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses and expenses of any kind related to such claim.
22.4. If you fail to adhere to any of the conditions of this Agreement or if we reasonably suspect that you are failing to comply with any of the conditions of this Agreement, we reserve the right, and all remedies at its disposition, and at its sole discretion, to:
- 22.4.1. block all your Accounts and will have the right of bring a suit against you and at its sole discretion;
22.4.2. withhold any deposits made by you and/or any winnings due to you by us;
22.4.3. and take necessary action as is allowed by law to have us indemnified.
22.5. If any provision contained in these T&Cs shall be held by any Court of Law or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable in whole or in part, these T&Cs shall continue to be valid as to the other provisions thereof and the remainder of the affected provision.
23. Law & Forum and/or community
- 23.1. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the country of Cyprus without giving effect to conflicts of law principles. The parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Cyprus for the settlement of any disputes arising out of or concerning this Agreement. This Agreement will nt be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded.
24. Headings and Interpretation
- 24.1. Headings are intended for clarity and to facilitate reading of these T&Cs. They are not intended as a means of interpretation for the content of the paragraph that follows each heading. Headings are not intended to bind us in any manner whatsoever.
24.2. Words in the singular mean and include the plural and vice versa. Words in the masculine mean and include the feminine and vice versa.
- 25.1. Any waiver by us of any breach by any Client of any provision of these T&Cs shall not be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision of these T&Cs.